1. Watch your language!! This is a public family-oriented, G-Rated server. We have younger members who play on our server. Typing a word out takes an effort! You CAN avoid saying it! We only give you one warning before muting you you.
2. No hacking, harassment, glitching, or any other actions. Hacked clients are NOT allowed! These are ban-able offenses and we are actively searching these out!
3. Do NOT Ask staff to spawn items, tools, weapons, or anything else. None at all.
4. Be respectful. Treat other players as you would want to be treated. When a Moderator and/or Admin asks you to do something or answer a question, please comply and follow all directions given.
5. Moderator/Admin Do not disrespect the Moderator Team on our server. They have all rights and authority to check up on you to see what you are doing, regardless of where you are located. This is part of the list of tasks the team is given to ensure we have a safe and secure server.
6. Team Speak We use a Team Speak server for voice communication while gaming. Be sure you understand that the same rules apply on this server as they do for our game server. Respect, language, and treat others as you would prefer to be treated. You can and will be banned for inappropriate behaviour!
7. If you come across someone who is breaking our rules or conducting themselves in a negative fashion, notify a Moderator immediately! If one is not online, come to our forums.
8. If you have been banned from our server, and you wish to appeal this ban, you will need to visit our Ban Appeals sections.
9. Glitch / Bug exploiting (ie: Duping) is ban-able.
10. No asking for OP/Staff ranks
12. No spam killing/spawn killing (exempt from kitpvp)
13. No Advertising or posting other server ips in chat
14. Don't set your home within peoples claims without asking (1 Chunk is the minimum distance allowed)
15. Don't Spam chat "Admin, Mod or I need help" Ask your question right into chat this is more easy and saves time and you are twice as likely to get a reply or just use /modreq and the next staff member online will leave a reply
16: Respect other players.
Bullying is a problem, players on our servers needs to be able to communicate in a respectful matter towards eachother, so we can all have a good time.
17: Impresonating other players
Players with the /nick command tend to use it for various purposes. Some players will use this to impersonate staff or other players. This will not be tolerated.
18. HAVE FUN
19. Keep Main Chat English
Main chat must be kept English if this rule is not followed it is punishable by a mute